Monday – Friday | 6-10am ET
- Reach of over 7.4 million
- 1 in 4 African-American Adults
- Nearly 100 stations
- Events/Initiatives that attract over 50,000 attendees
Tom Joyner is influential, inspirational and dynamic. His four-hour drive-time radio show offers a daily dose of information, entertainment and empowerment to 1 in 4 African-American adults on nearly 100 stations. As urban radio’s #1 morning show host, Joyner is a true community leader with an extensive radio reach, complemented by an internet presence on BlackAmericaWeb.com and signature consumer events held annually.
Comedy. Laughs. Every Weekday Morning.
The TJMS is setting the bar with the comedians everyone wants to hear: Arsenio Hall, Lavell Crawford, Bill Bellamy, Kym Whitley and Sherri Shepherd. Each weekday morning a different comedian gives listeners their engaging take on the hottest topics while sitting in the exclusive TJMS Funny Chair.
- Celebrity Snitch/Huggy Lowdown – Bringing humor to the “unbelievable” as it relates to celebrities
- Little Known Black History Facts – Celebrating Black culture and the intriguing stories that go with it
- com Headlines – Daily news reports of stories relevant to the community with more on the website
- Get Well Wednesdays – Specialists field relevant medical questions that support Tom’s focus on wellness and awareness
- Inside Her Story – Veteran journalist Jacque Reid educates listeners on the state of Black women around the world
- Morning Minute – Chris Paul dishes out laughs while giving listeners the actual news that’s hard to believe is true…all in one minute
- Money Mondays – Revered financial specialist Mellody Hobson provides expert consumer finance tips every Monday on the TJMS
- Featured Reporting – Interviews and insights on the people and developments shaping the nation from award-winning journalist and author, Roland Martin, as well as prominent justice writer and social activist, Shaun King